Talking everything pink today, lipsticks that is. Now we’ve loved classic pinks since Breakfast at Tiffanys, but there’s been many more tones and textures since then. From matte to gloss, sheer to liquid lips I’m about to give you my top 10! I honestly only started reaching for pink lippies within the last year, I’m used to grabbing reds or nudes but being a make up artist I’ve tried and tested a few to say the least.
Below I’ve listed my favourite pink shades, various brands, textures and shades.
- MAC Retro Matte- All Fired Up
- Rimmel Kate Moss- 36
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick- Dusty Pink
- MAC Matte- Pink Plaid
- Barry M- 145
- Bobbi Brown- Cosmic Raspberry
- MAC Matte- Snob
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Lipstick- Stay Pink 02
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour- Binki Pink
- Tom Ford- Pink Dusk
I love adding a liner, my go-to pencils are:
- Rimmel Full Lip Colour Liner- ‘063 Eastend Snob’
- MAC- Soar (the infamous Kylie lip liner!)
- NYX Slim Lip Liner- 856 Sand Pink
I make up my own lip palettes for my kit, using a Muji pill storage box and de-potting lipsticks I regularly use on clients. It’s super easy to use if you’re constantly on the move and want various shades to hand. Another alternative (if you can’t really be asked to faff around with de-potting lipsticks) is buy ready lip palettes. One I have pictured is the Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Palette, a complete bloody steal I randomly stumbled across wondering the aisles of TkMaxx. But I found it online here.
What’s your favourite pink lipstick? Comment below..